Be available and be efficient. That’s how Tri-County Power Rodding co-owner Norm Galligan has approached business for the nearly 40 years he and his partner Stan Mansfield have been working together. Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, the company has come a long way from the old days of workers shoveling out catch basins by hand. Tri-County Power Rodding now has the equipment to take on a lot more work from cleaning sanitary sewers and doing camera inspections to pumping septic tanks. And Galligan’s crews never keep a customer waiting.
Most Popular Videos
- Stop Basement Flooding with Flood-Guard
- Upgraded Drain Cleaners Are Light and Portable Without Sacrificing Power
- General’s Cold-Shot Pipe Freezing Kit Repairs Water Systems Without Draining
- Leading Drain Cleaner Maintains Dominance With Time-Tested Equipment
- Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake