Switching to Small-Diameter Hose on a Jetter

This content is sponsored by Jetters Northwest. Sponsored content is authorized by the client and does not necessarily reflect the views of COLE Publishing. View our privacy policy.

Steve “Jonesie” Jones explains how a jetter with a pressure-regulating unloader valve (or flow splitter), like the Brute 3012 from Jetters Northwest, can switch to a smaller jetting hose. With this feature you can use a lot of different hose sizes and nozzle sizes, for different flow rates.

For more information on the Brute and other Jetters Northwest equipment, visit www.jettersnorthwest.com or call 877-901-1936.

Visit the Jetters Northwest Storefront


Comments on this site are submitted by users and are not endorsed by nor do they reflect the views or opinions of COLE Publishing, Inc. Comments are moderated before being posted.