When a former Pizza Hut had to be transformed into a new Italian restaurant, the professionals at Pipe Doctor were there to oversee important pieces of the transition. From installing new fixtures in the bathrooms and kitchen to clearing drainlines, owner Eric Wagner and his crew were called on to ensure everything was in working order before the grand opening. Watch as they use their trusty RIDGID SeeSnake to perform a camera inspection, which allows Pipe Doctor to make recommendations or repairs as necessary. “Thanks to this camera, we’re able to do what we do every day,” says technician Matt Lambert.
Most Popular Videos
- Guest Blog: Tips for Clearing Ice Clogs With Water Jets
- Powerful Water Jet Drain Machine Increases Cleaning Power
- Upgraded Drain Cleaners Are Light and Portable Without Sacrificing Power
- Easy-to-Use Portable Jetter Maximizes Drain Cleaning Power
- Compact Mini-Jet Saves Contractor Time, Trouble and Money