You’ve got a camera that can see things a clairvoyant couldn’t even conjure, but it’s mounted on a cart with tiny wheels and a narrow footprint. Little rocks and roots could tip your $25,000 rig over before you even get a glimpse inside a pipe. Don’t let it happen. Watch contractor Rodney King show you how to make your camera off-road ready and capable of maneuvering through any job site without issue. And it only takes a few seconds.
Most Popular Videos
- Guest Blog: Tips for Clearing Ice Clogs With Water Jets
- Powerful Water Jet Drain Machine Increases Cleaning Power
- Upgraded Drain Cleaners Are Light and Portable Without Sacrificing Power
- Easy-to-Use Portable Jetter Maximizes Drain Cleaning Power
- Compact Mini-Jet Saves Contractor Time, Trouble and Money