- What is considered a word?
- What are the deadlines for getting a classified ad in?
- Can I place an ad over the telephone?
- Can you bill me for my classified ad?
- Will my ad be in the paper and on the internet?
- What if my question isn’t answered here?
What is considered a word?
A word is anything separated by a space. For example, the following sample ad is 10 words:
For Sale: jetter truck, like new, used 5 times 715-546-3346.
What are the deadlines for getting a classified ad in?
The 1st of the month prior to the month you want the ad to appear in.
Can I place an ad over the telephone?
No, we ask that all ads either be mailed, faxed (715-546-3786) or submitted online so we can have an actual paper copy of the ad itself.
Can you bill me for my classified ad?
No, all classified ads must be paid in advance with either a credit card (MasterCard, VISA, Discover, or American Express), money order or check.
Will my ad be in the paper and on the internet?
Yes, all classified ads appear in both the publication and on the web site reaching over 50,000 combined viewers each month.
Advertisements usually appear online within a few hours if you use the online form. Ads submitted late Friday through Sunday, however, won’t be online until Monday morning. All ads must be approved before appearing online.
What if my question isn’t answered here?
Please call Al West in the classified ad department at 800-257-7222 and he would be happy to assist you.
- Watch Multi-Function Cutting Tools Rip Through Tough Stoppages
- 10 Photos of Proper Confined-Space Entry Work
- Guest Blog: Root Removal: Which Drain Cleaning Machine is Better?
- What’s the Wildest Thing You’ve Found in a Sewer?
- Cover Story: Drain Cleaning And Rehabilitation Contractor Focuses On Customer Service