- Guest Blog: Are Jetting Tools Worth the Investment?
- Portable Jetter Tackles Big Root Problem
- Guest Blog: What Everyone Should Know About Jetter Nozzles
- Take Care of Your Inspection Camera to Avoid Costly Repairs
- Learn How to Pinpoint Water Leaks with the Gen-Ear
- From The Editor: Be Part of Something Bigger
- Cover Story: Guided by Faith
- Product Spotlight: Picote Smart Spider takes on delicate cleaning scenarios
- General Pipe Cleaners Model 88 sectional drain cleaner
- Draincables Direct gives back to the community
Learn How to Pinpoint Water Leaks with the Gen-Ear
June 21, 2017
General Pipe Cleaners' Gen-Ear LE water leak locator is a simplified, more economical tool with stronger sound amplification than other systems. Use it to pinpoint water leaks in residential and commercial waterlines, whether they are under concrete slabs, under carpets, or in open fields. The compact amplifier fits easily in the palm of your hand. It provides noise-free amplification with built-in preset audio filters, so you don’t have to guess what settings to use. And the high performance headphones with noise cancellation features block out interference from surrounding ambient noise.
Portable Jetter Tackles Big Root Problem
June 20, 2017
Watch this demo video of the Brute Jetting System in 4-inch corrugated pipe attacking a large root mass.
Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
June 14, 2017
Check out the Gen-Eye Hot-Spot pipe locator. It makes locating faster, which means more profitability for your business.
Jetting with Jonesie: Dual-Engine Jetting Demo
June 13, 2017
Steve Jones demonstrates the benefits of dual-engine jetting on an 8-inch storm drain and a 4-inch roof drain.