- Learn How to Pinpoint Water Leaks with the Gen-Ear
- Leak Detection System Saves School Big Bucks
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- Guest Blog: Are Jetting Tools Worth the Investment?
- Take Care of Your Inspection Camera to Avoid Costly Repairs
- Buyer's Guide Special: A Quick Primeron Jetters and Nozzles
- From The Editor: Be Part of Something Bigger
- Cover Story: Guided by Faith
- Profile: Inspired by Technology
- Get the Most Out of Your Locating Equipment
Learn How to Pinpoint Water Leaks with the Gen-Ear
June 21, 2017
General Pipe Cleaners' Gen-Ear LE water leak locator is a simplified, more economical tool with stronger sound amplification than other systems. Use it to pinpoint water leaks in residential and commercial waterlines, whether they are under concrete slabs, under carpets, or in open fields. The compact amplifier fits easily in the palm of your hand. It provides noise-free amplification with built-in preset audio filters, so you don’t have to guess what settings to use. And the high performance headphones with noise cancellation features block out interference from surrounding ambient noise.
Portable Jetter Tackles Big Root Problem
June 20, 2017
Watch this demo video of the Brute Jetting System in 4-inch corrugated pipe attacking a large root mass.
Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
June 14, 2017
Check out the Gen-Eye Hot-Spot pipe locator. It makes locating faster, which means more profitability for your business.
Jetting with Jonesie: Dual-Engine Jetting Demo
June 13, 2017
Steve Jones demonstrates the benefits of dual-engine jetting on an 8-inch storm drain and a 4-inch roof drain.