- Award-Winning Plumber Takes Locating to the Next Level
- Rip Through Roots With General’s Root Ripper
- General’s ClogChopper Has Tieger By The Tail
- Root Cutting Secrets Revealed
- The Financial Impact of I&I
- Jetting with Jonesie: Advantages of Trap Jetting Hose
- Customized Wet-Out Rigs Drive Efficiency, Profitability
- Cover Story: Making a Name
- Profile: One Thing Leads to Another
- Case Study: Pipe Bursting Methods and Projects
Jetting with Jonesie: Advantages of Trap Jetting Hose
March 21, 2017
In this segment of “Get Jetting with Jonesie,” Steve Jones discusses small jetting hose, optimal flow rates and best applications.
Jetting with Jonesie: Jetting Hose Sizing
March 9, 2017
From the stiff, high-flow 5/8-inch hose, to the flexible, 5 gpm 1/4-inch, Steve Jones has you covered when it comes to selecting the right hose for the job.
Watch ClogChopper Grind Up Tough Stoppages
March 6, 2017
Tough clogs are no match for ClogChopper multi-function cutting tools. Tune in as Dave Dunbar of General Pipe Cleaners explains how the unique tools have revolutionized drain cleaning.
Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake
February 22, 2017
The Water Ram instantly opens clogged sinks, toilets and tubs with shock action.