The 16T55 trailer jetter from Water Cannon comes road-ready with an onboard 200-gallon water tank and customizable jetter hose up to 500 feet. It is mounted on a two-wheel commercial jetter trailer. It comes with a poly toolbox, lights, a front jack with wheel, safety chains and aluminum fenders. The commercial high-pressure jetter is powered by a Honda GX690 twin-cylinder electric-start engine with V-belt drive, trailer-mounted skid, and 15-gallon EPA and CARB-approved poly fuel tank. Its TS Series General triplex plunger pump offers 8 gpm at 3,500 psi, with a pump-mounted jetter pulse valve and foot valve with 8-foot jumper hose. Three jetter nozzles, including the Penetrator, Flusher and De-Greaser/De-Icer are included. 800/333-9274; www.watercannon.com.
- Stop Basement Flooding with Flood-Guard
- Upgraded Drain Cleaners Are Light and Portable Without Sacrificing Power
- General’s Cold-Shot Pipe Freezing Kit Repairs Water Systems Without Draining
- Leading Drain Cleaner Maintains Dominance With Time-Tested Equipment
- Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake