The McElroy TracStar Series 2 machines can fuse long polyethylene pipelines installed with sliplining, pipe bursting and directional drilling technologies. They are easy to maneuver on the job site, and have a generator on board to provide electricity and hydraulic power. The machines are self-propelled on a dual-track system, which offers freedom of movement across rugged terrain. They are offered in a wide range of pipe sizes from 2-inch IPS to 48-inch O.D. pipe. 918/836-8611; www.mcelroy.com.
- Stop Basement Flooding with Flood-Guard
- Upgraded Drain Cleaners Are Light and Portable Without Sacrificing Power
- General’s Cold-Shot Pipe Freezing Kit Repairs Water Systems Without Draining
- Leading Drain Cleaner Maintains Dominance With Time-Tested Equipment
- Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake