The F-3-ECO from Tornado Global Hydrovacs holds 12 cubic yards of mud and more than 1,700 gallons of freshwater. This unit is over 2,000 pounds lighter than the company’s older models, meaning the operator can carry extra payload in the debris tank. The boom has a 342-degree rotation and a 26-foot reach. All critical components are housed in an insulated and heated aluminum van body. Operators do not need to hoist the tank to empty it, eliminating the dangers of dumping on uneven ground and overhead power lines. 877/340-8141; www.tghl.ca.
- Stop Basement Flooding with Flood-Guard
- Upgraded Drain Cleaners Are Light and Portable Without Sacrificing Power
- General’s Cold-Shot Pipe Freezing Kit Repairs Water Systems Without Draining
- Leading Drain Cleaner Maintains Dominance With Time-Tested Equipment
- Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake